Thursday, November 27, 2008

26 & 27


Wow, I can't believe this month is coming to an end. I am kinda sad... I hope I am tagged a whole lot next month because I really enjoyed writing so much and reading my comments! Even though I am only getting them from Lynda, I get so excited to read them! Thank you for commenting, I love to hear the feed back!

26. Service, I love the act of service. I am thankful that I know of the many blessings that come from the act of service. What I like most about it is, when someone does something for someone and the person doing the service doesn't even know they are serving the other. I love that service doesn't always need to be a big task done for someone else, a lot of the time its those small things that make a difference! Like picking up a pencil that another person dropped or writing a simple comment on someones blog that lightens their day... I am going to make a point of thanking Heavenly Father for sending me those people who did a small or large act of service for me everyday, that they will get something a little extra from Him.

27. Clocks, I LOVE Clocks! Every kind of clocks, I love them... I think they are so beautiful. One day I hope to own a huge grandfather clock! For my first anniversary my wonderful husband bought me the most beautiful clock...IT HUGE! I think its like 3 feet in diameter...It's beautiful! I can't stop saying the same thing over and over because I just love it so much I cant think of a better way to describe it. Anyways, I love clocks! haha :)

2 comments:

Lynda said...

The picture of Mackenzie here is adorable! You must love taking pictures of her.

You are right about service, there is no finer way to find a heart full of joy.

See you on THURSDAY!! (what time?)

Brandee Leafty said...

We are coming in at 11am but we are renting a car so we didn't inconvenience you guys by making Brett get off work. So, we are going to drive around the city and then come to Orem about 2-3pm but I do need your guys' address so we can put you in our navigation thingy..