Friday, November 7, 2008

#7...


There is so much to be thankful for, so I have a hard time narrowing them down. At least I have plenty of days this month to write about a good chunk of them.

Today, I am grateful for Music. I love that I can change my mood by switching on the radio, well, depending on the channel. I am grateful for classical, country, jazz, soft rock, some hip hop (not all) and christian music. I love singing with Makenzie, she loves to sing and dance. It is so cute watching her dance! I also really love Hymns, My favorite is "I Need Thee Every Hour" Oh and "I Know My Redeemer Lives" I love that one too :)

Life is great when those hymns are playing. Makenzie loves to conduct which is also really cute! Every Sunday during sacrament meeting when we start to sing she stops whatever she is doing and listens, sometimes conducts. She's amazing!!

No comments: