Thursday, November 6, 2008

One day closer...

I have to copy other people's blogs because I can't seem to create anything on my own... I don't know what to write about. But when I see Lynda's blog and see that she is showing gratitude I think it's such a great thing to do. Anyways, isn't imitation the greatest form of flattery? haha.

Today I would like to write about the sixth thing I am grateful for, Cameras. I am so grateful that someone created the camera. I love that we can capture a moment in time and remember that second for the rest of our lives. I love to scrapbook, I enjoy turning those seconds on film into stories and letting them come to life. I love showing my point of view. That's also why I decided to start a Blog. I like to share my thoughts with others even if they don't care to listen. With scrapbooks and blogs I feel like I am expressing myself but don't have to know someone's reaction if they don't agree.

Here are some pictures of my scrapbook pages that are my favorites!

2 comments:

Lynda said...

These are gorgeous pages! You obviously have great talent. Scrapbooking takes so much patience and love . . . and you shine at it.

Brandee Leafty said...

Thank you! I enjoy it a lot!!! I hope you have an ok time on you business trip, hope you don't see anything you wish not to ;)