Tuesday, November 18, 2008

14,15,16,17 & 18



Holy Moly!! It has been 5 days since my last entry! Life came at me fast! I am sure a lot of people can relate! Well, without further babbling I will just move on to the next couple things I am thankful for.

14. Friends, I am so grateful for friends! I love talking with my friends about anything and everything. Sometimes when I am feeling low I can talk to my friends and I feel much better. Most of the time I like to know that someone else in this world is going through something much like me! And I get a glimps at how they decided to handle that situation. I love those time when we are laughing so hard we are crying, but I also really enjoy those times when nothing is really happening and we can just chat about pointless topics.
15. Airplanes, I love that with a click of a button online we can buy plane tickets to go see our friends and family! Although, I don't enjoy the ride, the end result is all worth it!
16. Giving Gifts! I LOVE GIVING GIFTS! I wish I could be rich just so I could buy people presents! I know that they are material, but I love that moment when you get someone something for no reason and the pure surprise look on their face shows... Its such a good moment!
16. Banana Pudding, growing up my grandma always made banana pudding. It was always my favorite part of Thanksgiving. When I got married I got the recipe for it, and made it for my family. It was one of those proud moments of mine! I get to make it again this year...YAY!
17. Learning, I really enjoy learning! When I was younger...ok like 4 years ago when I was in high school, I took learning for granted! I wish I would have done better so I could have gone to a nice college to become something great! But I am kinda glad I didn't because I love my life. I just would love to go back to school! I don't know what for but that's besides the point!
18. Holidays, I love the holiday season! I love that for that part of the year it seems as if the country isn't such a bad place to raise my kids! I love not worrying about people stealing my parking places... I am sure many people are grateful for that! I also love that people are more willing to give to the less fortunate! Donate to TOYS FOR TOTS!!