Monday, November 10, 2008

Over the weekend...



Over the weekend life takes on a whole different level of stress. I feel like it should be the most relaxing time of the week but it never seems to happen that way. Although I enjoy the time I get to spend with my husband it never seems to be enough. I need three day weekend!

Anyways, the reason I mention that is because I haven't had the time to write about my #8 and #9 things to be grateful for!

8. Technology, I am grateful for righteously used technology. I love being able to pick up the phone if I need to and call my husband, family or friends that quickly. I also love my car, not the payments but I do love the car. And for me it's not about the objects its about how I use them. If there is an emergency, I can grab my phone hop in the car and be there with no struggle. Or if I need to get away I can do the same. There are so many ways I use technology that make my life easier and less stressful.

9. Rain, though I don't wish for floods, I do enjoy the rain. I love the sound it makes, the way it makes me feel like the filth of that day can be washed away with every drop. I love that rain creates streams and rivers, that I can watch and admire the beauty that is there in.
I love the rain.


No comments: