Thursday, November 13, 2008

Numbers 11, 12, & 13!


Wow, this week has been crazy! I finally have time to write about the next couple "things" (for lack of a better word) that I am thankful for.

11. My Husband, I know I have already talked about my family, but I think my Husband has earned a special spot for just him. He is the most Amazing man that I have ever met. He has been there for me through thick and thin, and when time were thick he did not complain. He held my hand right through it. I am so thankful for him. Before we got married we were best of friends! Like BFF! And he wrote me a letter telling me how he felt about me, of course he didn't give it to me until we were dating but when I read it I fell so head over heels for him...it's crazy! Anyways, I could talk about how much I love him all day so I will stop when who ever is reading this is still awake... haha. Moving on...
12. Printing Press, I don't think I ever thought about how incredibly thankful I am for a printing press. I am so grateful because with out it, we would not have been able to spread the Book of Mormon around to brothers and sisters around the states in the amount of time that we did. We wouldn't have as many members today if it didn't start so early on. Without the Book of Mormon we wouldn't know for the many many many stories of Jesus Christ and how he visited the Americas. We would not know of Lehi's strength to move his family away from Jerusalem. Or of Nephi's courage to stand up for the Gospel against his brothers and so many more. I know I rely on these stories to get me through tough times. I love the Bible with all my heart but The Book of Mormon brings something so special to the Gospel. Without the Printing Press so many would've died without knowing the truth!
13. Eternity, I am so thankful for all Eternity! There is so much that has been promised in the Eternity. I have been sealed to my family and I am excited to spend all eternity with them. I am grateful that I will spend all eternity with my Father in Heaven and Jesus Christ. I am grateful that I have the opportunity to spend my eternity in the Celestial Kingdom. I am grateful I have eternity to get to know every righteous person who has lived before me. I am so grateful for Eternity... and I have eternity to think up all the more reasons to love my life and this Gospel...

No comments: