Monday, November 10, 2008

Number Ten!


Wow, I am really struggling to find things to be grateful for that don't sound completely worldly. I am not sure how that sounds or what it says about me. I also think that this experience has really opened my eyes to more and more that can come between me and becoming more Christ like. So far I have wanted to be grateful for things like TV, Movies, etc. That is not what I want my children to remember about me when I am gone. I hope that from here on I can relay a person that is grateful for more then just material things. Which brings me to today's gratitude...

10.Prayer, I believe in all that comes from prayer. I am grateful for the faith, love and hope that comes from prayer. I believe that Heavenly Father hears every single word that is spoken with respect and purpose of heart. He answers my prayers everyday. I believe that when Jesus was here on the earth and said "Father, forgive them; they know not what they do." He was there listening and gave us His Son so that we could say the same years and years later for ourselves and others.

I hope from everything that I have said I was thankful for, my children understand the power that comes from my #10.

2 comments:

Carolyn Cox said...

She is so cute! Poor little girl got a big bruise on her head. Our kids get those same type all the time. What a cute little family! Keep in touch.

Brandee Leafty said...

Thanks! Ya she was running down the hall, then tripped and landed on a corner of the wall OUCHIE!!