Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Days Eight, Nine, and Ten


Man I am so late with all of this stuff!! I can't believe how long I have gone without writing anything. In any case, here is Day's 8, 9, & 10


Day Eight Who has made my life miserable or treated me like poo?


This one is super hard. I wouldn't say that there was one person who made my life hell. I have times in my life when someone didn't treat me like I felt I should be treated but no one person has made my life hell. Sorry, this answer is a little like a cop out. I truly don't have one person that has been that bad to me. I guess I am lucky.


Day Nine Someone I didn't want to let go, but drifted...


I have tons of these kind of people in my life. But one that sticks out the most is this friend I had in 2nd grade.. Her name is Nina. I never knew her last name, so now I can't find her. Her and I were inseparable, she was the one friend that never got sick of me and thought as strangely as I did as a kid. She needed me as much as I needed her. Since her I have had no one in my life like that. I will always miss her...


Day Ten Someone I need to let go, or wish I never met.


I don't have any friends I need to let go. The friends I have been chosen because I know that I can count on them and they can count on me. I don't have any bad friends! :) My friends are amazing and I wouldn't get rid of any of them!!

No comments: