Saturday, October 23, 2010

Days Six and Seven...


6.Something I hope I never have to do...


Like my list of things that I want to do there is a longer list of the things I never want to do. Here they are...


Barry anyone of my kids

Bungy Jump

Scuba Dive

See any of my kids get badly hurt

Get hit by a car

Lose everything

Lose Faith

Lose touch with any of my kids

Get a call from the fire dept that my husband is badly injured or dead

Get locked into a small room


The list can go on and on but I am sure everyone doesn't want to do MOST of these things so no big surprise...


7. Someone who has made my life worth living for...


This one is super easy, the second I read it I knew what I was going to say.

The person who has made my life worth living for is my AMAZING husband Anthony Scott. He is my everything and with out him I would be lost. I would n't have such a strong testimony of the Gospel, I would not have any of my beautiful children, and I would not laugh everyday.


Anthony and I met a very long time ago, I was in tenth grade and one day he and some awesome friends gave me a ride home. About a year or so later we became very close, best friends even. We did everything together! We are the same to this day, I love spending all my time with him and wouldn't want it anyother way!


Anthony is such a good role model for me, he inspires me to always look to do good and do better, he knows his strengths and puts them to good use! He is a man of service like I have said many many times before. He never puts himself before others and remembers his Savior in all things!


I will live the rest of my life making myself better to match his compassion and love for Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I can't wait to see how our life together will grow, and all the memories we will make laughing, loving and living! I love him with all my heart and I am so blassed to have him in my life!

No comments: