Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Days Eleven, Twelve, and Thirteen


Day Eleven Something about you that people compliment the most on...


I get a lot of compliments on my accomplishments. In my 23 almost 24 years of life, I have learned a lot. I have married the man of my dreams and I have given birth to three kids. I would say that's a LOT! That's what people compliment me on.


Day Twelve Something I never get compliments on...


Umm... I don't get compliments on... hmm. I wouldn't say there is anything that I do that I don't get compliments on. Man that makes me sound so arrogant. But, I don't think I am I just think I have great friends and family.


man the more and more I answer these questions the more I see how wonderful my life is. I really have it good!

Day Thirteen A band or artist that has gotten me through some tough days...

Before my dad and Lisa got together, so when I was about 10 or 11, my dad never came out of his room when it was his weekend to have us. So, I used to lay down next to my boom box, with my head up next to it, I would play Celine Dion, the power of love. I would play that one song over and over and over and over until I knew the words perfectly. I would listen to her for hours, not only that one song but all of them from that CD. Still to this day Celine Dion can lift my spirits. It's kinda funny that a 10 year old chose to listen to Celine Dion but ever since Titanic, she has been my favorite. I would do anything to see her in concert!!

1 comment:

Lynda said...

I love Celine - did you know she just had twins, too?! And there are so many things to compliment you on - I think you are amazing!