Friday, October 22, 2010

Days Two, Three, Four, and Five...


2.What to I love about myself?


Well this is a toughy because growing up if you liked something about yourself and said anything about it you were called cocky or arrogant, so having a positive opinion about yourself is super hard for me. Taking compliments is even harder...


With all that said, I do need to tell the truth and say what I love about myself... I think it would have to be that I am funny/quirky... I like that you can never guess what I might say next even if it may get me in trouble... I love to laugh and enjoy fun loving conversation so my unexpected remarks always seem to add a little more of everything I love.


3. Something I need to forgive myself for...


This one is so far the hardest one to answer. Not because I don't have the answer but whether or not I am willing to share such a deep and personal instance with the world. I think writing it down will be just as hard. But I signed on to this challenge with full intention to complete it and telling the truth so here it is...


3 years ago right after I had Makenzie I became pregnant, which we were happy, scared, nervous, excited and not sure about. And one day, when I was about 8 weeks along, I decided to rearrange the furniture in the living room including HUGE couches and chairs, unfortunately I did this alone. The next day early in the morning I started cramping really really bad so I went to the bathroom where I began to bleed pretty heavily I started to panic and called Anthony. He rushed home and took me to the hospital. They told me that I had had a miscarriage... I remember getting home stepping into the newly remodeled living room and dropping to my knees crying "if only I didn't move this furniture, if only I was careful." I felt as if I had killed my unborn child.


I know what you are thinking... God has a plan for me and what happened was part of it. It may not have had anything to do with moving furniture. Nevertheless, I blame myself...

For this I am trying to forgive myself.


Kinda deep eh? Don't worry I am ok :)


4. Something I need to forgive someone for...


Man these questions are hard! To be truthful, I didn't read every question before I took on this challenge... probably should've haha


I need to forgive my family... Theres not a whole I want to say other then I wish things happened differently when it comes to my childhood but they are what they are... I need to just face that and forgive and forget...


5. Something I hope to do in my life...


There are soo many things I want to do so I will just list them off!!


- Sky Dive for my 25th Birthday

- Build my dream house

- Buy a horse... a special horse, Her name is Mercedes. She is light brown with a dark brown mane and tail... she is beautiful! Anthony hasn't decided what kind of horse he wants but he will be getting one as well :)

- Get my photography studio set up

- Grow a garden full of veggies

- Scrapbook each of my children's lives

- Travel to Ireland.. for starters, then everywhere else!


There are so many more but they are escaping me at the moment...haha


Tune in for the next questions!!

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Brandee, you are so brave to do this! Such personal thoughts . . .

I do love your "quirkiness" and fun-loving spirit. It is always fun to be around you.

I feel so sad about your miscarriage. I can't imagine how difficult that must have been; my heart goes out to you.