Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010

Easter was so much fun this year!! Mak had a really great time decorating and finding eggs. Here are some pictures of the special day!!


I love Easter, I love the expression on my kids face when she sees her basket from the Easter Bunny!! But most of all I love what Easter means to our family!! I am grateful for Jesus Christ and the life He led so that He could make it possible for us to live again with our Heavenly Father! I love the picture of Him once He was resurrected and left the tomb to see Mary crying there, He looked of great joy to tell her that nothing was wrong anymore!! I love this gospel with all my heart and I love celebrating Jesus Christ!! :)


2 comments:

Lynda said...

Oh, I love these pictures! You and Anthony are such great parents.

Brandee Leafty said...

THANKS!!