Thursday, April 1, 2010

29 weeks.. and Made it to April!



These are pictures of Ethan at 29 weeks! He looks JUST like Makenzie to us!
We couldn't get any of Emma because she was head down spine up... She wants to remain a surprise!!

Ethan weighs 3lbs 11oz and Emma weighs 2lbs 12 oz :) Big brother huh?!?!

I can't believe it's April! Makenzie is turning 3years old in 14 days and I could be having babies in 3 weeks... CRAZY stuff!

On March 30th I went to the hospital for contractions... I am glad I did because they got to 2-3 minutes apart and very painful. It turned out that I had gotten too dehydrated and it irritated my uterus into contractions. Fortunately, I was OK because my cervix wasn't shorting so there was no way they were coming that night... but I was in a TON of pain so they were able to slow down the contractions by IV fluids and rest.

Life right now is pretty DANG crazy right now...
Anthony now gets home at 1pm to take care of Makenzie so I can rest, which is a HUGE blessing! I just can't do the up and down anymore for Mak, it kills my pelvic bone!
Oh and not to mention my car broke down a couple weeks ago so unless Anthony is here I have got nothing... We have the part we need to fix it but we can't seem to find the right tool to use that will fit... It's getting old realllllly fast, I hate feeling so trapped!

When I right it down it doesn't seem like everything is so crazy but when going through it, it seems like a lot to handle... But all will be better soon, I am SURE of it!!

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Oh, I LOVE these pictures! Incredible! Those are your babies!!!

So sorry about the car. That is a total bummer. Please keep us posted about how you are doing.