Thursday, April 22, 2010

Are we there yet?


Makenzie has learned the phrase "Are we there yet?" and man does it drive me crazy, only because she starts to say it as soon as we put the car in drive. Just today did I realize that I have been doing the same exact thing the whole entire time I've been pregnant... I swore up and down that when I got pregnant this time, since it took forever and medication, that I would cherish every moment, that I wouldn't rush through it like I may have done with my first pregnancy.
But you know what, I don't feel like I need to punish myself for wishing to meet my children as soon as possible, I feel like I have enjoyed the good things about pregnancy, but I am also excited to be done!
I am so excited to meet the little ones! And I have less then 6 weeks left! I have my (hopefully) last 2 hour ultrasound next week and I can't wait to see them again!
Oh and a funny fact... I am 51 inches around my belly! Yep... that's over 4 feet!!
CRAZY STUFF

1 comment:

Lynda said...

We are so excited for you, and can't wait to meet Emma and Ethan!