Sunday, March 22, 2009

Smiles :)


Since my last post I have found more reasons to complain but more importantly more reasons to replace those complaints with reasons to rejoice and be happy!!
#1. I hate that I am still the weight that I am, but I am very happy that I am losing some as well!! And whats even better is that with each pound lost I get more and more energy!! I was told just yesterday that my sparkle is back! I am so excited that someone else noticed how I have been feeling!
#2 I hate that my car is acting up, but I am very very happy that I have one! I was just thinking today that I am so glad that I have a way to get from point A to point B... I remember being a teenager and not being able to be independent from my parents by driving myself anywhere. I also know there are those who have had to sell their cars because of the economy... I love my car!
I am so grateful that I have the life that I do. I think that it could be much worse... and my trials are ones that some people may dream of having because they are struggling with some that have no upside. I love my life!!

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Brandee, I love the focus and idea you are taking here. It's a good reminder to me, and you have inspired me to try to do likewise. Living our lives with gratitude is not only a commandment, but a principle that will bring us real happiness. I am so grateful for you - and so glad that your sparkle is overflowing!