Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Please Donate!!


Lynn Woodard is an AMAZING person who is making these awesome pillow cases to fit onto a little pillow that is used to place under the arm of patients who have had a Mastectomy or a Lumpectomy. I was so humbled by it, that I wanted to help in anyways possible. So, what I am trying to do is supply her with enough fabric to last a lifetime! I am taking donations from anyone who happens to have PINK FLANNEL fabric lying around their house that would like to be a part of this magnificent cause!! I love the idea of people helping people make this world full of hardship into a world full of LOVE!! If you don't have the fabric yourself please ask around to see if we can't get this ball on a roll!! THANKS!!

2 comments:

Carolyn Cox said...

I use freecycle a lot down here. I'll collect what I can through it, and mail it to ya. Do you just need plain pink, or will designs work?

Brandee Leafty said...

Designs are great as long as they look like they can be used for a woman. As long as it is pink and flannel. THANKS!!!!!!!