Sunday, December 14, 2008

Snow Days!! Dec. 13th and 14th

Well, we finally got some snow here in Washington! In fact right now its only 27 degrees out! Can you believe it? I can't!
Here are some pictures of Makenzie out in this beautiful weather...Here's her getting ready to out...
For the first couple of minutes she seemed to be ok...

Then she wasn't... she wanted to go back inside! But, with a little convincing she started to have some fun!Here are our cars all covered in snow! Snow has a way of making the most ordinary things seem beautiful..it doesn't help my trigger finger..hahaI LOVE THE SNOW! I am so excited it came... Last night was our ward Live Nativity and it started to snow as the production started! It was an amazing moment that we all experienced... My job was to introduce and thank everyone for coming while doing so after the scene was over I couldn't help but cry and thank our Heavenly Father for His Only Begotten Son, and for this special day we are making plan to celebrate! I love this gospel...Christmas is a special time that anyone and everyone can believe in, no matter what religion you are! I can't help but tear up!

This is my favorite picture of this amazing day!
You can see her hesitant attitude towards the snow..I love it! haha

1 comment:

Lynda said...

What beautiful pictures! We had our first snow day on Saturday . . . so close! Give Mak a hug for us.