Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Our Trip to Utah.. :)


On December 4th the family and I packed up and got on a airplane to Utah, I had no idea what to expect from this little adventure! I wasn't prepared for the time we had...In a good way! I learned a lot about myself and my family that I wasn't sure if I was ready to hear. I am so grateful that I was able to take this mini vacation! We stayed with dear friends Lynda and Brett. I don't think my husband has been so happy to see a good friend...well, ever. Makenzie took to them like no bodies business. She loved being there and didn't want to leave! It was sweet when sitting at the dinner table talking about anything and everything, to see Makenzie blowing kisses to the other side of the table like she'd known them for a life time!



I loved being in Utah for my 4 year anniversary of my baptism. It was amazing to stand in the Conference Center where I had watched from my living room 4 years ago, and knew the church was TRUE!

We also had a wonderful time going through the Temple! It was BEAUTIFUL! I am so blessed to know of the truth and knowledge that one can receive from the Temple! I pray that I can only resemble the kind of beauty in my life style and choices if that makes sense.

I am eternally grateful for the experience I was given in Utah!!! I couldn't have done it without our dear Friends!! We are so happy!! Thank you!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh Im sad we didnt get to see you guys! Im glad though that you guys had a great time! We will be home for Christmas for about 2 weeks and I hope we can see you guys for dinner or something!

Carolyn Cox said...

Too bad we couldn't have you all over for dinner while you were here. If you come out here again, feel free to come by and see us down in Utah!!