Sunday, November 15, 2009

I wanted this right?




So, as I am getting closer and closer to June... I realize that I am having twins. I know how that must sound, but its true I still get surprised when I think about it. I think it is because its one of those things that happen to other people, you know the super lucky people. I can't believe I am blessed with such an opportunity. Although, I am super excited I am also anxious and scared out of my mind... AND NAUSEOUS!


I completely forgot what it was like to be preggers. I am cranky. Simple as that. I dont want to sound like I am ungrateful or anythig because I am anything but! I am so happy but more so when I get to meet them!!


I can't believe that after all this time it has finally happened and I think that's another reason why I get so easily surprised...


Well... ready or not here they come!!!


Oh and I had to add some Halloween Pictures!!

:)

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Brandee, one of the most beautiful parts of being pregnant is the fact that it gives you some time to get used to it, and to get ready . . . you are a wonderful mother, and Anthony is a wonderful father, and you will be great with three little children. The Lord knows what He is doing. We have every confidence in you. You guys are the best! So sorry about the sickness, though, it doesn't seem fair on top of it all. Love you guys!