Monday, November 23, 2009

Almost to the second trimester :)


Well, the twins and I have almost made it to the second trimester! We are very happy about this! Things are looking better and better everyday! I am only sick at night, and I still have not thrown up! YAY!!
People have been so good to us we already have 2 bouncy seats, 2 bassinets, a ton of onsies, on friday we pick up a new stroller and car seat (above picture), some diapers and possibly a crib! I feel so blessed to have friends and family that are so willing to help us out by keeping their eyes peeled for baby "stuff".
Since it is the week of Thanksgiving I just wanted to express my love and appreciation to all those who have helped us out in the past, present and future. Not just in things but also with encouraging words and love! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!


No comments: