Monday, February 16, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!


We have been so blessed to have had the most amazing Valentine's Day EVER! Our good friends, the Lewis' watched Makenzie while we hit the town for a romantic evening just the two of us. Now it is normal for us to have dates but what was so special about that night was the difference of a blouse! I know it sounds weird but when getting ready for our date, I was shopping for a gift...SO last minute...Anyways, and I saw this blouse that I would NEVER usually try on. It was red and frilly... and silky most of all... but I knew that Anthony would have loved it. So, I tried it on..it wasn't bad but I would have never bought it for myself, but I did. Why I am telling this story is because that shirt made all the difference. Anthony saw that I was willing to "glam up" for him even though I was a little uncomfortable. It is a different thing when you walk into a room and realize you are not the smallest one in the room (bellevue...yuck). Before I had Mak, I never even noticed... But when Anthony saw mw in this blouse I could see that he thought I was beautiful! And it was all worth it! I don't have a picture of the blouse...I wasn't That comfortable... but ya. This was the best Valentine's Day EVER!!

2 comments:

Lynda said...

It's great to see you posting again! How are you feeling!?

Brandee Leafty said...

I am feeling ok they have me on a new medication now...its called Metformin. Its not new to the world just me. It does take a toll on me though. but the sickness will pass but the good news is I am almost 15 lbs lighter!! YAY! I am working hard to get healthy! I have chosen activities that keep me moving still working on the excersizing though..baby steps!! haha