Sunday, August 31, 2008

Hmm...

I was just looking at my Blog Page and realized it's all pictures! So, I decided to write a little about me and my family. Anthony and I met through mutual friends and hit it off right away. We became best friends and did everything together. I had no idea at the time I would be spending the rest of my life with this person so there wasn't any awkward time just plain fun!
About a year after we became so close I realized that I didn't want to go another day with out him in my life, and if you knew Anthony then you'd know he was waiting for the day when he could call me his girlfriend. As soon as I realized this I knew I wanted to call him my husband, so, he popped the question and we were married 6 months later. I am so happy to call this life my own!! After we got married I was so happy to be having the child of such a remarkable man! If you haven't noticed already I like to talk about Makenzie A LOT!! She is such a light in our lives and I can't wait to watch her grow and become a young lady I wished I could have been. Strong, confident and full of laughter! I love my family!


1 comment:

Lynda said...

So glad you've started a blog! It's fun to have been part of watching the two of you fall in love, and realize how precious your relationship is. We wish you many blessings, and joy in every moment of your lives together.