Saturday, August 30, 2008

Cake Cake and MORE Cake!

This is my Wedding Cake Final for Course 3





















This is my Rainbow Final
for course 1This is my Clown cake
for Course 2 The Clowns are sitting off the actual cake
This is my Basket weave cake for Course 2 Final

This cake I made for a BBQ I went to...
So, recently I have taken up Cake decorating! It has been a TON of fun! I have even "tricked" Anthony into making some roses (He loves me) I have taken 3 courses and am starting my 4th course in two weeks! I have learned how to do clowns, rainbows, and lots of tricks with royal icing! If anyone would like a cake....it'll cost ya ;)

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Brandee, these look beautiful! Congratulations for developing a talent that will keep you in demand for all family events: birthdays, weddings . . . you are in for it now! Your kids will love you for making their birthdays so very special.