Thursday, February 25, 2010

Getting Ready! :)


There are so many reasons to be happy about our two little blessings that are arriving and right now getting ready for them has been so much fun!!




The picture above is one of the outfits Ethan and Emma will most likely wear home from the hospital... We aren't completely sure yet... they came with pants too don't worry! haha

The Picture above the one above is the diaper cloths I made a while back...

Just recently I have been able to feel them get hiccups. That has been super fun! They haven't done it at the same time yet but I hear it's quite funny when they do!

Also, Anthony and I the other night sat and watched my belly for a good 20-30 minutes. Ethan is the only one we are able to see kick because of his position. He is in front of Emma on the top. I am afraid we won't be able to ever see Emma's kick nor will Anthony get to feel them because she is behind Ethan. But, man can I feel her! She goes all day long!! I thought Ethan would be more active but nope :)

I love being prego for the most part I only get annoyed when trying to either turn over in bed or get up off the couch! So I think that's pretty good... as long as they stay inside for a while longer! :)

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Oh, this is SO EXCITING! I can't wait!! I love the outfits, I am in awe of your sewing ability, and Mak is going to be the best sister ever!

I also really love your new background!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE (it's int he air, I guess!)