Monday, September 1, 2008

Friday Harbor


Friday Harbor was so much fun! Makenzie loved the fairy. She would look out the window and smile. The look in her eyes was full of such amazement.



Makenzie has given me the chance to look at the world like it was my first time, and I see things like the ocean or a sunset with new appreciation for the world and all of it's beauty. When she points to animals and flowers I get to look again as if I had never seen it before. It's such a weird feeling.
I think she gives me reasons to take pictures of such things. I used to look at scenery and say it's "pretty" and never want to take pictures of it. But now...it's completely different...Do I sounds nuts?? Most likely!










1 comment:

Lynda said...

Brandee, the blog looks wonderful! I love your "be" phrases too . . . and maybe you could teach me how to do that kind of thing! It is so wonderful to be back in touch with you. Please know that we love you!